Events | Posted: February 11, 2014
IV International Congress of Families, Leadership, Science, Ethics and Education
Dr. Reisman is pleased to be part of this important gathering, to be held April 22 to 24, 2014, in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. View a full flyer here (PDF) and a speakers introduction and draft schedule here (PDF).
Other speakers (in no particular order and "more to be invited"):
- Dr. Maria Das Graças Melo - President of the International Associacion of Science, Ethics and Integrated Education - "Seeing What Is Not Seen"
- Alexey Komov - Representative of World Congress of Families in Russia, WCF Ambassador to the U.N.
- Ben Harris - Quinney Chairman of the BOW Group United Kingdom
- Dr. José Luciano Gonçalves - 2nd Vice-President of the International Associacion of Science, Ethics and Integrated Education - "Seeing What Is Not Seen"
- Lawrence Jacobs - Vice- President and General Director of World Congress of Famlies
- Justin Murff - Grants and Foundations Manager, Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN)
- Dr. Miguel Moreno - Director of International and Government Programs, Leadership Institute, USA, Representative of World Congress of Families in Bolivia
- Dan Gheorghita - Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Romania
- Manuela Popovici - Leadership Institute, Romania
- Gabrielle Jackson - Development Associate, Institute for Faith, Work & Economics, USA
- Mauro Henrique Melo - Vice-President, International Association of Science, Ethics and Integrated Education "Seeing What is Not Seen", Brazil
- Ahmed El Tassi - Medical Doctor, Fellow of the Inter-American Institute, USA
- Miguel Nagib - Lawyer, Attorney of the State of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Don Feder - Communications Director, World Congress of Families, USA